#dev | Logs for 2015-03-02

« return
[15:53:49] -!- Subsentient [Subsentient!~WhiteRat@Soylent/Staff/Editor/Subsentient] has joined #dev
[15:54:01] <Subsentient> http://google.com
[15:54:07] -!- aqu4 [aqu4!~aqu4bot@Soylent/Staff/Editor/Subsentient] has joined #dev
[15:54:08] <Subsentient> http://google.com
[15:54:10] <aqu4> Title for page "http://google.com": "3Google"
[15:54:12] <Subsentient> Much better.
[19:35:06] <TheMightyBuzzard> paulej72, you could save a db hit by using memcache for getReasonsOrder. no biggie if ya don't wanna bother though.
[19:37:32] <paulej72> I would love to, but I was not sure how to code that. Most of the memcache stuff looked very complicated. If you can point me in the correct direction I would be happy to do it.
[19:37:46] <paulej72> Also the getReasons should be done the same as well.
[19:38:38] <TheMightyBuzzard> nod nod. i honestly don't remember how. had to learn something about it when i switched which module we used for unicode but forgot since.
[19:39:22] <TheMightyBuzzard> i'll see if i can find an example
[19:39:30] <TheMightyBuzzard> after i finish reading through.